SparkOffer Moves Into Hawai’i
Real Estate Marketplace Invites Buyers, Sellers and Agents to Easily Make Non-Binding Offers to Help Homes Sell Quicker
(Originally posted by Businesswire 1/13/20)
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SparkOffer, a modern residential real estate marketplace that helps agents connect their sellers with buyers who are ready to make offers, announced today it has been chosen as the primary marketing platform for two ultra-luxury properties in Hawai’i.
Kukio Properties has listed 72-199 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street, a 7,121sf ocean-view Hawaiian home reminiscent of a five-star private resort, and is inviting offers ranging between $10.9M-$12.9M.
The second adjoining property, 72-201 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street, is an ocean and volcano view 3.45 acre lot, accepting a range of offers between $3.3M-$3.9M. The properties are located within Kukio Golf & Beach Club in Kailua Kona, Hawai’i.
Interested buyers are invited to watch both properties on SparkOffer.com and receive real-time alerts as offers are made. All offers are being accepted exclusively through SparkOffer’s easy-to-use online platform.
“SparkOffer has proven that our platform and sales strategies sell homes quickly at market prices, and we’re confident this will be the case with these two remarkable properties,” said Mike Russo, founder of SparkOffer. “Buyers and sellers want the ease of e-commerce in their real estate transaction and they also want the guidance of their trusted agent. Our continued goal is to ignite the real estate process by connecting buyers, sellers and agents directly.”
The newly added properties can be purchased together to create a compound:
- 72-199 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street– a stunning resort-style, open-air five bedroom/six bathroom home with ocean views located on a private street of only three lots. 72-199 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street is listed by Kukio Properties and inviting offers between $10.9M-$12.9M on www.sparkoffer.com. Additional features of the home include:
- A main home, designed to showcase panoramic ocean views from almost every room, and two guest houses surrounded by pristine landscaping
- Flowing floor plan with indoor/outdoor living capabilities
- Large indoor chef’s kitchen that expands to the lanai outdoor kitchen with attached bar
- Master suite with a resort-style island luxury design and outdoor shower and spa bath
- Ocean-view, 25-yard resort-lap infinity pool that sits atop a cavernous lava flow
- Media and game room
- Gated driveway, two garages and a spacious auto court
- Owners are eligible for membership to the Kukio Golf & Beach Club with a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course, two clubhouses, dining, sports complex and indoor/outdoor spa
- 72-201 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street – a 3.45-acre private home site featuring unobstructed ocean views and vistas of Mau’i and the Kohala Mountains. 72-201 Lae Kikaua Mauka Street is listed by Kukio Properties and inviting offers between $3.3M-$3.9M on www.sparkoffer.com. Additional features of the lot include:
- Unique location atop a ridge, providing breathtaking and unobstructed views of Hualālai volcano
- Owners are eligible for membership to the Kukio Golf & Beach Club with a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course, two clubhouses, dining, sports complex and spa
SparkOffer’s proprietary technology allows sellers to dictate pricing, set terms, and review all offers in a simple dashboard that will reveal the true market value of their home. Most recently, SparkOffer sold three luxury homes that previously sat on the market in Mahopac, New York, Telluride, Colorado and Greenwich, Connecticut. Utilizing SparkOffer’s strategies and tools, the homes were under contract in 90 days, 41 days and 30 days respectively.
For more information on SparkOffer, visit www.sparkoffer.com or call 844-676-7651.
Based in Boston, MA, SparkOffer is a residential real estate marketplace that enables buyers, sellers and agents to find, list, offer and negotiate properties completely online. SparkOffer is available to agents and their clients nationwide.